About NWGN CA CHAPTER
The NWGN California Chapter is a non-profit organization that is led by women and dedicated to supporting the development of Nepalese women. The organization focuses on providing a range of support, including financial assistance, emotional support, and social support, to help Nepalese women grow and achieve success. This support is provided through a variety of programs and activities that are designed to meet the unique needs of Nepalese women and help them achieve their goals. The NWGN California Chapter is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of Nepalese women and is an important resource for those looking to make a positive impact on the lives of women in Nepal.
The NWGN California Chapter works to connect and support Nepali women, helping them to become more self-reliant through education, advocacy, and service. The organization also collaborates with other groups that share similar goals and missions. The NWGN California Chapter believes that the dreams and goals of Nepali women are important and worth pursuing, and they welcome support from others in helping to make these dreams a reality. Through networking, education, and advocacy, the NWGN California Chapter aims to empower Nepali women and help them achieve success.
- To foster a supportive global network of friendship and understanding between Nepali women and other women.
- To collaborate with national and international organizations with similar missions on events, activities and projects
- To represent and advocate for the interests of Nepali women and women in general.
- To provide leadership training and opportunities to participate in the affairs of the organization.
- To promote citizenship and civic involvement.
- To support women in crisis through a consultation networks, peer support, confidential social service referrals and resource pooling.